Chennai sources added that expelled DMK leader MK Alagiri said that genuine cadres were on his side and that a ‘non-working’ president is occupying the post of a president in Chennai. Meanwhile when speaking at the wedding of a DMK functionary in Palamedu near Madurai, the former South zone organizing secretary of the DMK, MK Alagiri was taking a dig at his brother and the party’s working President MK Stalin.
Moreover as per reports, he also said that those who are with the party in organizational posts are with them only for the posts and that the genuine workers are with him. Accordingly Alagiri said that the welcome given to him was similar to the one given by party cadres and that it confused him if he was attending a private function or a party function. Moreover these remarks could cause embarrassment to DMK which is aiming for a revival of its political fortunes after its continuous defeats in the previous polls.
Reports added the DMK had forfeited its deposit in
the RK Nagar bye-polls in 2017 when its candidate Maruthu Ganesh lost to TTV
Dinakaran and AIADMK’s E Madhusudhanan. Earlier MK Alagiri has enjoyed the
goodwill of party cadres in the low and middle level for his leadership and for
the way he has connected with workers at the grassroots.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india