According to sources even before Pawan Kalyan kick started his Janasena party, there are some cracks in the mega fan base, in the name of Exclusive Pawan fans, Exclusive Charan fans and etcetera. Meanwhile after the party was inaugurated, considerably Pawan Kalyan's fans have grown larger and in distance from other mega fans.
Moreover with Pawan getting into active politics and starting his political tour, other mega heroes gave him full support and that led to various factions of Mega fans joining the Janasena route. Presently none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi's All India Fans Association president Swamy Naidu has confirmed that he's quitting Congress party and joining the Janasena brigade.
Furthermore with Naidu's arrival into Janasena, it
will be sending clear signals that whole of the Mega family including Megastar
Chiru is supporting his brother's sojourn, but the bitter fact is that the
arrival of all these fans turns Janasena no less a Prajarajyam party. Moreover
already Pawan fans feel superior and cult to other mega fans, and how are they
going to digest the arrival of Naidu is the question. As per report some
say that already the news of Swamy Naidu's arrival into Janasena created some
sort of ripples among Pawan's hardcore fans who are already of the feeling that
Pawan is not giving them due importance.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India