Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy to fight against the Central government on the bifurcation issues and not against him. He said he too was fighting for the issues and it would be good if the two leaders also joined him in getting things done for the State.
“YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan are unable to digest the State’s development. They are so affectionate towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi that they are even ready to mortgage the interests of the State. If they have the guts, fight against the Centre or at least, join our fight,” he said.“I made it clear several times that we can solve our differences within the State. All political parties must come together to fight against the Centre. Look at Tamil Nadu, our neighbouring State. If there is any issue concerning the people, everyone comes together and fight. And take a look at AP, where Opposition parties don’t miss a chance to blame the State government,” he said.
Refferring to the attack on BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana, he warned the TDP workers against indulging in any such violence. “Our fight is against the Centre not individuals,” he categorically stated.
Taking exception to the affidavit submitted by the Centre in the apex court stating that it had implemented all provisions in the AP Reorganisation Act and could not accord special status, Naidu said the TDP criticised the NDA government minutes after the affidavit was submitted, but both Jagan and Pawan had “not uttered a single word against the Centre”. “Is it not injustice on the part of the Centre?” he asked.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India