Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy to fight against the Central government on the bifurcation issues and not against him. He said he too was fighting for the issues and it would be good if the two leaders also joined him in getting things done for the State.
“YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan are unable to digest the State’s development. They are so affectionate towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi that they are even ready to mortgage the interests of the State. If they have the guts, fight against the Centre or at least, join our fight,” he said.“I made it clear several times that we can solve our differences within the State. All political parties must come together to fight against the Centre. Look at Tamil Nadu, our neighbouring State. If there is any issue concerning the people, everyone comes together and fight. And take a look at AP, where Opposition parties don’t miss a chance to blame the State government,” he said.
Refferring to the attack on BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana, he warned the TDP workers against indulging in any such violence. “Our fight is against the Centre not individuals,” he categorically stated.
Taking exception to the affidavit submitted by the Centre in the apex court stating that it had implemented all provisions in the AP Reorganisation Act and could not accord special status, Naidu said the TDP criticised the NDA government minutes after the affidavit was submitted, but both Jagan and Pawan had “not uttered a single word against the Centre”. “Is it not injustice on the part of the Centre?” he asked.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?