As per report breaking the 7 year old silence and much to everyone's shock, Pawan Kalyan's ex-wife Renu Desai has revealed several sensational revelations in her latest interview. Meanwhile even though she clarified that her interview is not to target Pawan, Renu's statements have certainly posed a huge challenge to the Power star.
Moreover Renu's revelations about her divorce with Pawan will be a major setback for the Janasena President in his political journey. Pawan's detractors are having a gala time criticizing him for being the solo reason behind the divorce. Furthermore Pawan fans, on the other hand, are alleging that the entire interview is politically motivated to target Pawan. Recently fans are pointing out that Renu Desai chose anchor Swapna to host the interview as part of the plot designed by the YSRCP.
Meanwhile it is well-known that Swapna had earlier worked with YS Jagan
owned Sakshi TV and this has led to fans' misconception. Moreover fans have to
wait and see how things are going to pan out in near future for Pawan and his
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver