According to sources previously Rajshri's marriage to Greg Chapman has lasted for more than 35 years. Meanwhile once she moved to the US with Greg, she never looked back, never had a hankering to return. As per report theirs is a marriage that defies all cross cultural skepticism, forging as it did an alliance that went far deeper than the passport could ever record.
She said “She don't know if Priyanka Chopra would marry her American boyfriend as she can't see her giving it all up like Rajshri to make a life in the US, unless Priyanka's mother plans to make Nick her ghar-jamai (house husband). Moreover would Nick Jonas, a hot favorite gay icon in the US, actually want to forge a marital alliance with our Desi Girl? She added something tells her this relationship lacks the staying power of the Rajshri-Greg alliance.
Previously Greg had nothing to do with show
business and he had no clue Rajshri was a star in India when they met in the US
while she was shooting with Raj Kapoor for his globally shot fiasco "Around
the World". Moreover Raj Kapoor would later joke that the only good thing
that came out of this expensive disaster was Rajshri's marriage. Further in her
experience, marriage of showbiz celebrities work best when the spouse is
totally detached from the entertainment world. Nick and Priyanka are on the
same side of the celebrity circus.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes