Bangkok sources added that Thai officials on Saturday ruled out any immediate attempts to evacuate 12 boys and their coach trapped deep inside a system of caves in Chiang Rai province despite concerns over low oxygen levels underground and poor weather forecasts. Media reports added the officials are considering a rescue plan involving a "buddy dive" where an experienced adult diver would swim with each boy.
According to a US official Thai divers would lead the mission and US divers would preposition oxygen tanks. Moreover the rescue team also includes divers and workers from Australia, the UK and other parts of Europe and Asia. As per report the rescue mission could begin as soon as the weekend, but no decision has been made whether to proceed. Earlier on Friday, Thai Navy SEAL chief Rear Adm. Aphakorn Yoo-kongkaew said oxygen levels in the cave had dropped to 15%, a level that one Thai medic said posed a serious risk of hypoxia, the same condition that causes altitude sickness.
Presently authorities had originally suggested the safest strategy for the
boys, aged 11 to 16, and their 25 year old coach, would be to keep them in the
Tham Luang Nang Non cave complex until the monsoon season had passed in October
and water levels had subsided enough for them to walk out. Furthermore more
heavy rain is expected to fall over the weekend but the governor emphasized
that rescuers would only try to free the team if the risk to their lives was
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India