Hyderabad sources added that the Telangana government will spend Rs 55,000 crore on development programs in Hyderabad and other cities and towns in the state over next three years, announced Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile the government plans to spend Rs 45,000 crore on Hyderabad alone at the rate of Rs 15,000 crore per annum. As per report the remaining funds will be spent in other corporations.
Furthermore at a review meeting on development programs and infrastructure facilities in towns and cities, the Chief Minister said that every effort will be made to develop Hyderabad as a real global city. Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, asked officials to take up "focusing on urban Telangana" program in a mission mode. He directed them to prepare an action plan for taking up of development works.
Moreover he emphasized that there is no dearth of funds for development
works. KCR said that the development of towns and cities should be planned
process and also asked officials to deal firmly with illegal layouts and do
away with their regularization. He said "It shall be made mandatory to
have a provision for every layout for green cover. Efforts are to be made to
keep the tanks clean."
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai