Hyderabad sources added that the Telangana government will spend Rs 55,000 crore on development programs in Hyderabad and other cities and towns in the state over next three years, announced Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile the government plans to spend Rs 45,000 crore on Hyderabad alone at the rate of Rs 15,000 crore per annum. As per report the remaining funds will be spent in other corporations.
Furthermore at a review meeting on development programs and infrastructure facilities in towns and cities, the Chief Minister said that every effort will be made to develop Hyderabad as a real global city. Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, asked officials to take up "focusing on urban Telangana" program in a mission mode. He directed them to prepare an action plan for taking up of development works.
Moreover he emphasized that there is no dearth of funds for development
works. KCR said that the development of towns and cities should be planned
process and also asked officials to deal firmly with illegal layouts and do
away with their regularization. He said "It shall be made mandatory to
have a provision for every layout for green cover. Efforts are to be made to
keep the tanks clean."
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week