Justice Sundar who had given out a verdict against ADMK in the 18 MLAs disqualification case has received a death threat. In the most expected 18 MLAs disqualification case, the two Judges had given different verdicts while chief justice Indra Banerjee had given the verdict that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right, justice Sundar had given the Verdict that it was unlawful to disqualify the 18 MLAs.
Following this, the verdict was analyzed by a third justice. In such a scenario, now that Chennai High court justice Sundar has received death threats for giving a verdict against the ADMK government.
Following these death
threats for giving a verdict against the ruling ADMK government in the State,
justice Sundar has filed a police complaint and the cops are on the lookout to
find out the culprits who threatened Sundar. It has also been revealed that
additional security will be given to justice Sundar.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018