Justice Sundar who had given out a verdict against ADMK in the 18 MLAs disqualification case has received a death threat. In the most expected 18 MLAs disqualification case, the two Judges had given different verdicts while chief justice Indra Banerjee had given the verdict that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right, justice Sundar had given the Verdict that it was unlawful to disqualify the 18 MLAs.
Following this, the verdict was analyzed by a third justice. In such a scenario, now that Chennai High court justice Sundar has received death threats for giving a verdict against the ADMK government.
Following these death
threats for giving a verdict against the ruling ADMK government in the State,
justice Sundar has filed a police complaint and the cops are on the lookout to
find out the culprits who threatened Sundar. It has also been revealed that
additional security will be given to justice Sundar.
Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will kick-start his campaign addressing 28 public meetings which will cover 66 of 119 constituencies in the state. Accordingly United Progressive Alliance chairperson and former Congress party president Sonia Gandhi is expected to begin her Telangana campaign on November 23.
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections