Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh's controversial remark that even Lord Rama can't save women from badgering issues, has become a huge issue. Recently the Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh had interacted with media regarding Unnav case, he had said "One cannot stop incidents like Unnav badgering incident.
Even if God Rama reincarnates on earth he cannot stop such cases of abuse and rapes. Even the government laws cannot help women in such case of abuse. It can only be stopped if people value cultural values" said the BJP MLA.
Surendra Singh's view
has generated a huge controversy. Surendra Singh has always been known for his
controversial remarks as he had once said Taj Mahal must be renamed as Ram
Mahal and compared west Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee to Soorpanaka,
the sister of Ravana.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam