Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh's controversial remark that even Lord Rama can't save women from badgering issues, has become a huge issue. Recently the Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh had interacted with media regarding Unnav case, he had said "One cannot stop incidents like Unnav badgering incident.
Even if God Rama reincarnates on earth he cannot stop such cases of abuse and rapes. Even the government laws cannot help women in such case of abuse. It can only be stopped if people value cultural values" said the BJP MLA.
Surendra Singh's view
has generated a huge controversy. Surendra Singh has always been known for his
controversial remarks as he had once said Taj Mahal must be renamed as Ram
Mahal and compared west Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee to Soorpanaka,
the sister of Ravana.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day