Chief Minister Chandrbabau Naidu is on a three-day visit to Singapore, his favourite country in the world. During his three day stay, he would be presenting opportunities available for investment in the State and also his dream city – Amaravati – as the world class city.
As he is attending the world cities summit, he is all set to project Amaravati as the best city of the recent times. His plans for the city and his vision will dominate his presentations at the summit. He projects Amaravati, a city to come up yet, as Greenfield city with iconic towers. Well-planned road connectivity and a number of water bodies that he had proposed for the city are to be highlighted there whenever his turn comes to speak during the next three days starting Sunday.
As heads of 120 cities across the world are also joining him there, Chandrababu Naidu will grab the occasion to present to them the opportunities available in the State for investment. The presence of World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will be a right opportunity for Chandrababu Naidu to showcase Amaravati as the best destination for any investment.
He is also set to interact with the members of the Singapore Telugu Association, where there are potential investors for the State. Interestingly, some of them have even present when he landed in Singapore Saturday evening. There are some Singapore Telugus who have already partnered with the State government in investment promotion.
Like in many visits, Chandrababu Naidu, ahead of finalising the Amaravati city plans, will be making best use of this round of visit where the Mayors and heads of 120 cities of the world are present.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam