Hyderabad sources reported that finnish state owned company Fortum had set up two electric vehicle charging stations at Indian Oil outlets for the general public here. Accordingly Finland Ambassador to India, Nina Vaskunlahti, launched the facility by virtually charging an electric vehicle in real time located at Goldstrike Fuel and Services located at Raj Bhavan Road here and moreover another charging station was located at an outlet owned by Indian Oil at Begumpet.
Fortum India managing director, Sanjay Aggarwal said "Initially the charging stations are being set up at two retail outlets of Indian Oil on a pilot basis and thereafter it would be expanded to 50 outlets in a period of two years". Meanwhile when replying to a query, he said the company has plans to set up 150 to 200 charging points in the country in the near future and however, said the exact number would depend on number of electric vehicles sold in the country.
Furthermore a senior official of IOCL said the
Finnish company has tied up with it to set up charging stations in Hyderabad
region. Moreover when speaking at the ceremony, Telangana Principal Secretary
for IT and Industries, Jayesh Rajan offered sops to Fortum as part of the state
government's commitment to green energy.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu