Hyderabad sources added Remembering the glorious days of Rajanna Rajyam, former Chief Minister, late Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy's 69th birth anniversary celebrations went across the Telugu states yesterday. Accordingly Dr YSR's family members, YSRCP Honorary President YS Vijayamma, YS Bharathi, YS Sharmila and EC Gangi Reddy were among the people who paid tributes to Dr YSR at the anniversary celebrations in Idupulapaya, before participating in special prayers.
Meanwhile the senior YSRCP leaders Botsa Satyanarayana, party Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's political secretary Sajjala Rama Krishna Reddy, Vasireddy Padma etc participated in Dr YSR's birth anniversary celebrations at the party's headquarters in Hyderabad. Moreover on the other side, Congress leaders paid tributes to Dr YSR in an event organized at Gandhi Bhavan in Hyderabad. Senior leaders Ponnala Lakshmaiah, KVP Ramachandra Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, Shabbir Ali etc participated.
As per report YSRCP leader Bolla Brahma Naidu
organized the celebrations at Vinukonda, where party workers participated in
huge numbers. Furthermore under the leadership of West Godavari district's
Kovvuru constituency convener Thaneti Vanitha, party workers distributed daily needs
to senior citizens in old age homes marking Dr. YSR's birth anniversary.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open