As per report Iranian Petroleum Ministry has said that there has been no major change in Iran's production and export of crude oil despite US sanction threats. Accordingly Press TV quoted Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh as saying that Iran has plans to counter US President Donald Trump's threats to stop Iran's oil sales, and "the plans are working successfully".
Xinhua news agency reported that the Iranian minister also criticized Trump's pressure on Saudi Arabia to increase its supplies and said such efforts would destabilize oil market. Moreover the governing principles in Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would never allow such political pressures to change the directions of the market. Further the anti-Iran efforts by the US President are largely to blame for the high oil prices in international markets.
Furthermore Iran's petroleum minister said that
"political issues should not interfere in the crude market, and supply and
demand should determine the final oil price." Zanganeh said "But some
political measures and instabilities spark concerns in the oil market and
increase its price, including Trump's insulting order to some OPEC members”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open