Chennai sources reported that the Central government’s decision to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Neet) twice a year has faced strong opposition from Tamilnadu as the state government and opposition parties opposed the decision saying ‘six-month time period is short and it would ‘create confusion’.
Recently Union HRD minister Prakash Javadekar announced that the Neet and IIT-JEE would be conducted online and twice a year by the new agency called National Testing Agency (NTA). Moreover Tamilnadu school education minister K.A. Sengottayan said the state government’s stand was Neet should be conducted only once in a year. “The state government is yet to receive the official communication regarding the decision and they will take the issue to the notice of Chief Minister Edappadi K.Palaniswami and also raise it with Prime Minister Narendra Modi”.
Moreover he further said medical aspirants from
rural areas may not have computer knowledge and also wondered how the central
government did not consider it before deciding to conduct medical entrance test
online. Further he said urging the union government to withdraw the decision
and also to get the Presidential nod for two Neet bills passed by Tamilnadu
Assembly exempting the students of the state from the common medical entrance
Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP? As per report after giving a rude shock to Vangaveeti Radha, YS Jagan is all set for another blow to Guntur district YCP leaders. Meanwhile Ummareddy Venkateswarlu's son-in-law Kilari Rosaiah has been directed to contest for Guntur Parliament constituency instead of the existing Krishna Devarayulu
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges