Chennai sources added that on the day that BJP President Amit Shah is scheduled to visit Chennai, pavements on some stretches near the airport and along the East Coast Road (ECR), were dug up to make way for party cutouts and banners. As per report Amit Shah is touring in Tamilnadu and holds daylong meetings at the VGP Golden Beach Resorts on East Coast Road (ECR).
Meanwhile photographs showed flags and banners that were dug into footpaths, damaging them while also blocking the way for pedestrians. Accordingly the Madras High Court has imposed a ban on hoardings and flex boards featuring living persons. urther when responding to the tweets, a BJP party worker told TNM, “Generally party workers don’t erect the hoardings and we give it to the contractors and so, they would have done it. But we will look into it and do a course correction if found true.”
As per report illegal hoardings and banners have caused inconvenience to
the public and even claimed lives. Earlier between November 2017 and February
2018, at least three people were killed in separate incidents
in Coimbatore, Ooty and
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know