Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that ever since the state bifurcation, former union minister and Congress leader Chiranjeevi has been staying aloof from active politics. As per report Chiranjeevi distanced himself even from Congress affairs for the last 4 years. Recently Chiranjeevi made a successful comeback the silver screen with Khaidi No 150 and is presently busy with Sye Raa.
Moreover on the other hand, there have been numerous speculations and confusion about his political future among fans and cadre. Furthermore Chiranjeevi's younger brother and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan have given the much needed clarification on Chiranjeevi's present state of mind. Meanwhile Pawan speaking to a national media said "Well, he says politics is not his cup of tea and he is now confined to cinema".
The power star added "In 2009, his brother Chiranjeevi came like a tsunami,
but to hold a political party you need different mental muscle". Moreover Pawan
also said that actors becoming politicians is never easy. Pawan said "It's
a ruthless world and there will be character assassinations. They will do
everything to discourage you and damage you”.
Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage? As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!