Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that ever since the state bifurcation, former union minister and Congress leader Chiranjeevi has been staying aloof from active politics. As per report Chiranjeevi distanced himself even from Congress affairs for the last 4 years. Recently Chiranjeevi made a successful comeback the silver screen with Khaidi No 150 and is presently busy with Sye Raa.
Moreover on the other hand, there have been numerous speculations and confusion about his political future among fans and cadre. Furthermore Chiranjeevi's younger brother and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan have given the much needed clarification on Chiranjeevi's present state of mind. Meanwhile Pawan speaking to a national media said "Well, he says politics is not his cup of tea and he is now confined to cinema".
The power star added "In 2009, his brother Chiranjeevi came like a tsunami,
but to hold a political party you need different mental muscle". Moreover Pawan
also said that actors becoming politicians is never easy. Pawan said "It's
a ruthless world and there will be character assassinations. They will do
everything to discourage you and damage you”.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites