Mahesh Kathi, the popular and controversial film critic has been banned by Telangana Police from entering Hyderabad for the next 6 months, as he had made statements hurting the religious sentiments of the people of the city.
The Telangana DGP Mahendar Reddy said that Mahesh's statements had impacted the normalcy of the city and hence he will not be allowed to enter Hyderabad for the next 6 months, under the Telangana's act of Prevention of Anti Social and Hazardous activities, 1930, and the police have also deported the critic from the city dropping in his native Chittoor. Previously, cops had also house arrested Swami Pari Poornananda who had planned a Darmika Chaitanya Yatra, as they suspected anti-social activities in the name of the Yatra, which might trouble the public.
It all began when Kathi Mahesh had
made derogatory statements in a TV show against Lord Rama and Sita, where he
said Lord Rama as a cheater, and Sita must have stayed with Ravana.
Following this, there was a war of words between Mahesh and Hindu groups,
and the TV studio had also later received a notice for the telecast of such
controversial shows under section 295 A and 505.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!