Mahesh Kathi, the popular and controversial film critic has been banned by Telangana Police from entering Hyderabad for the next 6 months, as he had made statements hurting the religious sentiments of the people of the city.
The Telangana DGP Mahendar Reddy said that Mahesh's statements had impacted the normalcy of the city and hence he will not be allowed to enter Hyderabad for the next 6 months, under the Telangana's act of Prevention of Anti Social and Hazardous activities, 1930, and the police have also deported the critic from the city dropping in his native Chittoor. Previously, cops had also house arrested Swami Pari Poornananda who had planned a Darmika Chaitanya Yatra, as they suspected anti-social activities in the name of the Yatra, which might trouble the public.
It all began when Kathi Mahesh had
made derogatory statements in a TV show against Lord Rama and Sita, where he
said Lord Rama as a cheater, and Sita must have stayed with Ravana.
Following this, there was a war of words between Mahesh and Hindu groups,
and the TV studio had also later received a notice for the telecast of such
controversial shows under section 295 A and 505.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue