The new President of the Association of Malayalam Movie Actors, AMMA, Mohanlal had made his first press meet yesterday at Kochi. The press meet has come at the wake of a controversy surrounding AMMA decision to reinstate the tainted actor Dileep who was involved in the actress sexual abuse incident which created a huge shocker last February.
During his interaction with the press, Mohanlal revealed that the AMMA executive council meeting will be held sooner, and a discussion will be made with Women in Cinema Collective WCC, besides also revealing that there was no problem at all as Dileep himself has opted against joining back AMMA. He said that AMMA needs to be changed and the bye law of 25 years has to be reframed. He also said that a meeting will be held with WCC, and the whole issue of Dileep coming back was firstly arising as the decision was not opposed by anyone then.
Mohanlal also assured that his support is with the survivor of the assault, and now since Dileep himself is not coming back, there's no point in discussing that. However, Mohanlal had defended the skit during AMMA Mazhavillu which took a dig at WCC, saying it was dark humor and was done by women artists only. Mohanlal said that actors like Parvathy can still contest the executive council elections, and also intimated that if Dileep was acquitted, AMMA will reinstate him.
AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees Hyderabad sources reported that the Congress on Wednesday named newcomer legislator A. Revanth Reddy and former MP Ponnam Prabhakar as working presidents of the Telangana state Congress. Mr Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, who held the position earlier, has been made chairman of the campaign committee. Meanwhile AICC president Rahul Gandhi appointed politician turned actor Vijayashanti
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!