A missed call scam has reached Kerala and has not even spared Police officers of the state. The scam operates this way the victim will receive numerous missed calls from an international number, and when the victim calls back to the scam number, he/she will be charged at international call rates.
The calls have been received from a number starting with Bolivia international code of +591. Kerala police have been receiving numerous calls and complaints on this scam and have been alerting people regarding the scam and have set up the Hitech cell to investigate the issue, besides intimating users not to attend calls from numbers starting with +591.
Once the customer attends the call,
a huge bill gets deducted from the balance of the customer. Most of these
complaints are given by prepaid users for now. This scam has multiple ways,
with a music playing in the background, and the customer getting
billed, and the pay per call scam as well. As of now, unless the team behind
the scam is found, the only way to escape is to not attend such calls, said the
Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP? As per report after giving a rude shock to Vangaveeti Radha, YS Jagan is all set for another blow to Guntur district YCP leaders. Meanwhile Ummareddy Venkateswarlu's son-in-law Kilari Rosaiah has been directed to contest for Guntur Parliament constituency instead of the existing Krishna Devarayulu
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges