Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has said that Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate, in today's assembly session. On the last day of the current budget session in the assembly, many important issues were discussed. The Lok Ayukta law was also discussed in the assembly session, followed by a debate on the same.
After this discussion, the deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam had started his speech on various issues in the state. He had also spoken on the petition demanding the disqualification of 11 MLAs including O Panneerselvam himself, and also on the 8-way road in Salem. He said that the 8-way road s very good for people and even similar protests have happened during DMK rule.
He added that this 8-way road plan
has support from people and that they have come forward to give their lands for
the project. He said that this rule happening in the state follows the
footsteps of Jayalalitha and though several people have involved in betrayals
and that they will be punished soon. He said the famous dialogue by Ramya
Krishnan as Sivagami in Baahubali "Kattalaiye Saasanam:", meaning
" Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate" and ended his speech.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver