Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has said that Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate, in today's assembly session. On the last day of the current budget session in the assembly, many important issues were discussed. The Lok Ayukta law was also discussed in the assembly session, followed by a debate on the same.
After this discussion, the deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam had started his speech on various issues in the state. He had also spoken on the petition demanding the disqualification of 11 MLAs including O Panneerselvam himself, and also on the 8-way road in Salem. He said that the 8-way road s very good for people and even similar protests have happened during DMK rule.
He added that this 8-way road plan
has support from people and that they have come forward to give their lands for
the project. He said that this rule happening in the state follows the
footsteps of Jayalalitha and though several people have involved in betrayals
and that they will be punished soon. He said the famous dialogue by Ramya
Krishnan as Sivagami in Baahubali "Kattalaiye Saasanam:", meaning
" Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate" and ended his speech.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!