Hyderabad sources added that the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) will develop a heritage precinct along with continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement on a five kilometer Metro Rail stretch. Meanwhile HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy and top officials inspected a stretch between Police Control Room and Rangamahal Junction in Corridor-I, which is to be developed as a 'heritage precinct", as per the Telangana government's instructions.
He said "Continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement will be developed in the entire stretch of 5 km, with a distinct heritage theme," adding in the next three months one will see initial transformation of this whole area. Moreover he said wrought iron/MS railings with heritage look, classic patterns of tiles and stone flooring, restoration of heritage structures and buildings, liberal usage of cobble stones, period street furniture and vintage looking electrical fittings interspersed with sculptures, art work, classical signage etc. will form part of the project.
He said “Multi-level car parking and other
facilities coming up at Nampally and Gandhi Bhavan stations will be seamlessly
integrated with MJ Market which will also be restored and moreover skywalks
connecting MGBS Metro station with MGBS bus depot on one side and the Old city
area on Chaderghat side will have state of the art facilities for seamless
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA