Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has expressed his support for simultaneous polls to the Lok Sabha and state Legislature in the country. As per report "Many are of the belief that simultaneous polls to state Assemblies and Parliament are BJP agenda or (Prime Minister) Modi's agenda.
Accordingly the Law Commission has initiated the process long back," TRS MP from Karimnagar B Vinod Kumar told media in New Delhi, after submitting Rao's letter (in support of the proposal)to the Law Commission Chairman yesterday. As per report "Elected Prime Ministers have been spending their considerable time in campaigning for Assembly elections every year".
Moreover Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR are
of the opinion that polls at once would help development of states and the
country. Furthermore Vinod said views been told to the Chairman (before Law
Commission Chairman) clearly yesterday". Moreover when seeking to give
shape to the central government's concept of "one nation, one
election", the Law Commission's internal 'working paper' has recommended
holding the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls simultaneously but in two phases
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!