Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has expressed his support for simultaneous polls to the Lok Sabha and state Legislature in the country. As per report "Many are of the belief that simultaneous polls to state Assemblies and Parliament are BJP agenda or (Prime Minister) Modi's agenda.
Accordingly the Law Commission has initiated the process long back," TRS MP from Karimnagar B Vinod Kumar told media in New Delhi, after submitting Rao's letter (in support of the proposal)to the Law Commission Chairman yesterday. As per report "Elected Prime Ministers have been spending their considerable time in campaigning for Assembly elections every year".
Moreover Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR are
of the opinion that polls at once would help development of states and the
country. Furthermore Vinod said views been told to the Chairman (before Law
Commission Chairman) clearly yesterday". Moreover when seeking to give
shape to the central government's concept of "one nation, one
election", the Law Commission's internal 'working paper' has recommended
holding the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls simultaneously but in two phases
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code