South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Sunday evening arrived in India on a four day state visit. Soon after his arrival, he visited the Akshardham Temple. Meanwhile over the next two days, Moon would be meeting President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
Earlier on Monday, he is scheduled to meet Sushma Swaraj and visit Samsung Electronics facility in Noida. His visit will boost up ties between both the countries and for the development process also.
Furthermore on Tuesday, he would be accorded
ceremonial reception at the Rashtrapati Bhavan followed by a meeting with
Naidu. Moreover on the same day, he would meet Modi. India and South Korea
would sign various agreements following delegation level talks. Media reports
added that in the evening, Moon will be hosted to dinner by President Kovind
and the South Korean President would depart on Wednesday morning.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!