BJP state leader H.Raja's Tamil translation of drip irrigation in Tamil as urine irrigation has evoked huge trolls and fun posts in social media. The national leader of BJP, Amit Shah had been to Chennai yesterday for a meeting on the strengthening of BJP in Tamilnadu.
He was welcomed by senior leaders like Pon Radhakrishnan and Tamilisai Soundararajan. The whole city was filled with banners of Amit Shah and then the BJP president had conducted a meeting with senior state leaders oh BJP. Following this Amit Shah had delivered a speech at Injambakam regarding the development plans set by BJP for Tamilnadu.
The speech given by Amit Shah in English was translated by H Raja and during his speech, Amit had said that BJP has allocated a total of 332 crores for drip irrigation system. However, translator H Raja translated drip irrigation (Sottu neer
pasanam) to urine irrigation ( siru neer pasanam), which invited instant trolls.
While H.Raja's normal speech itself will invite huge troubles and trolls from netizens, now his extremely funny and silly comedy and language error have invited the funny responses from netizens who are trolling him mercilessly.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open