Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has picked Brett Kavanaugh, a federal appeals court judge with extensive legal credentials and a lengthy political record, to succeed Justice Anthony M. Kennedy in the Supreme Court. As per report "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials," Trump said on Monday, shortly after announcing his pick”. Meanwhile in a prime time announcement at the White House, the President praised his pick as a "brilliant jurist".
Reports added that the nominee, a District of Columbia appeals court judge, is a former adviser to ex-President George W. Bush. Moreover the decision has far reaching implications for America on everything from abortion to guns to immigration. Accordingly Trump said "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials, unsurpassed qualifications and a proven commitment to equal justice under the law."
Furthermore this is the president's second appointment to the highest
court in the land, potentially allowing him to shape the US for a generation
after he leaves the White House. Moreover with reality television style
suspense, he had kept everyone guessing up until the last moment. Further at
Monday night's announcement, Judge Kavanaugh said "Mr. President, thank
you and throughout this process he had witnessed firsthand your appreciation
for the vital role of the American judiciary”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?