Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has picked Brett Kavanaugh, a federal appeals court judge with extensive legal credentials and a lengthy political record, to succeed Justice Anthony M. Kennedy in the Supreme Court. As per report "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials," Trump said on Monday, shortly after announcing his pick”. Meanwhile in a prime time announcement at the White House, the President praised his pick as a "brilliant jurist".
Reports added that the nominee, a District of Columbia appeals court judge, is a former adviser to ex-President George W. Bush. Moreover the decision has far reaching implications for America on everything from abortion to guns to immigration. Accordingly Trump said "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials, unsurpassed qualifications and a proven commitment to equal justice under the law."
Furthermore this is the president's second appointment to the highest
court in the land, potentially allowing him to shape the US for a generation
after he leaves the White House. Moreover with reality television style
suspense, he had kept everyone guessing up until the last moment. Further at
Monday night's announcement, Judge Kavanaugh said "Mr. President, thank
you and throughout this process he had witnessed firsthand your appreciation
for the vital role of the American judiciary”.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi