Chennai sources added that with the BJP's ties with some of its allies under strain, party chief Amit Shah on Monday spoke of giving "respect" to the existing partners and expanding the Centre's ruling NDA by bringing in "new friends" ahead of the Lok Sabha polls next year. Presently in Tamilnadu, where the party is looking for allies to broaden its support base after winning one seat in the last Lok Sabha elections, Shah invoked Tamil pride, insisting no other party was as committed to preserving it as the BJP.
Shah told “We will give respect to our existing allies and bring in new friends before the Lok Sabha elections and give the nation a clean government”. Moreover he told a meeting of around 15,000 members of the Sakthi and Maha Sakthi Kendras of the BJP on the city's outskirts.
Amit Shah added “Corruption has been eradicated in Gujarat, Rajasthan,
Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Assam, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
and it has been rooted out in 19 states where we are in power. But he is pained
when he thinks of Tamilnadu, which is counted among the most corrupt states. They
will also effectively tackle law and order issues, if we are part of an
alliance that forms its government here”.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India