Sources reported from New Delhi that the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has warned of heavy rains in Kerala starting from Tuesday which will go on till the 17th of the month. Meanwhile the department has also predicted landslides and floods due to the rains. Furthermore as per reports, the state is set to receive 17 to 20 cm of rain from Tuesday onward. Heavy rains are predicted in the hilly regions, north of Alappuzha.
Accordingly the department has predicted landslides in certain regions which include Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod. Moreover the Kerala and Lakshadweep coasts will be hit by heavy winds of up to 35 to 40 kmph from the North-Western direction.
As per report even fishermen have been warned not to venture into the seas
for 24 hours starting from 2 pm on Tuesday, as high tides will be
expected in the western part of Lakshadweep and northern part of Arabian Sea
and all educational institutes which include schools and professional colleges
and Anganwadis and even CBSE and ICSE schools in Ernakulam and Wayanad
districts, will remain shut on Tuesday, owing to torrential rains
witnessed by the districts.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'