BJP national leader Amit Shah during his speech yesterday has said that Tamilnadu is the most corrupt state of the country. Amit Shah had visited Tamilnadu yesterday to strategize for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections focusing on Tamilnadu. He had been to Injambakkam to meet and address the vote bank leaders of the state. During his speech, he said that BJP will partner with a non-corrupt party, and during September - October, a decision will be made on the alliance and that BJP will strive to give good governance to TN.
Amit Shah said that it has become common for him to receive trolls and abuses whenever he comes to TN and that these opposing groups will get to see where BJP is in TN, in 2019. He added that those who had given the hospitality for BJP will get a place in heaven. Amit Shah accused that TN is the most corrupt state of India and that BJP has done a lot for the state.
In the past 4 years, 5.10 lakh
crores fund has been allocated by BJP for development of TN, and the cash for
votes scheme must be eliminated sooner, said Amit, who further said that 15000
crores have been allocated for Madurai AIIMS hospital, and in 2019 BJP will
rule supreme in TN. Amit had quoted Thirukkural to criticize opposing people
during his speech.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees