BJP national leader Amit Shah during his speech yesterday has said that Tamilnadu is the most corrupt state of the country. Amit Shah had visited Tamilnadu yesterday to strategize for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections focusing on Tamilnadu. He had been to Injambakkam to meet and address the vote bank leaders of the state. During his speech, he said that BJP will partner with a non-corrupt party, and during September - October, a decision will be made on the alliance and that BJP will strive to give good governance to TN.
Amit Shah said that it has become common for him to receive trolls and abuses whenever he comes to TN and that these opposing groups will get to see where BJP is in TN, in 2019. He added that those who had given the hospitality for BJP will get a place in heaven. Amit Shah accused that TN is the most corrupt state of India and that BJP has done a lot for the state.
In the past 4 years, 5.10 lakh
crores fund has been allocated by BJP for development of TN, and the cash for
votes scheme must be eliminated sooner, said Amit, who further said that 15000
crores have been allocated for Madurai AIIMS hospital, and in 2019 BJP will
rule supreme in TN. Amit had quoted Thirukkural to criticize opposing people
during his speech.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?