Passengers faced huge troubles, after a newly launched bus had got into issues, and halted midway in Tiruvarur. The Tamilnadu transport corporation had launched many new government buses throughout the state in an attempt to accommodate more passengers offering them cost-effective rides.
These new bus services were inaugurated by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy on July 2, and in the event, 515 new luxury bus services were launched. In a first for the Tamilnadu transport corporation, buses were launched with Air conditioning, Restrooms, CCTV, GPS, Bed facilities, and were made at an approximate expenditure of more than 314 crores. However, this service faced troubles on the very second day itself, as a bus with no conductor, had halted midway during the journey between Nagercoil - Tirunelveli. The bus had repairs and had halted in Ozhuginacheri. Following chaos and confusion and wait for several hours, the angry and annoyed passengers were shifted to another bus and sent.
In a similar case, another bus which
had started from Thiuthuraipoondi to Chennai had stopped halfway at Tiruvarur's
Kodoor village, causing great troubles for the passengers. Due to new bus
service facing issues one after the other, the TNSTC officials have decided to
analyze the technical issues and repair and service all the buses once before
launching for public usage.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24