Passengers faced huge troubles, after a newly launched bus had got into issues, and halted midway in Tiruvarur. The Tamilnadu transport corporation had launched many new government buses throughout the state in an attempt to accommodate more passengers offering them cost-effective rides.
These new bus services were inaugurated by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy on July 2, and in the event, 515 new luxury bus services were launched. In a first for the Tamilnadu transport corporation, buses were launched with Air conditioning, Restrooms, CCTV, GPS, Bed facilities, and were made at an approximate expenditure of more than 314 crores. However, this service faced troubles on the very second day itself, as a bus with no conductor, had halted midway during the journey between Nagercoil - Tirunelveli. The bus had repairs and had halted in Ozhuginacheri. Following chaos and confusion and wait for several hours, the angry and annoyed passengers were shifted to another bus and sent.
In a similar case, another bus which
had started from Thiuthuraipoondi to Chennai had stopped halfway at Tiruvarur's
Kodoor village, causing great troubles for the passengers. Due to new bus
service facing issues one after the other, the TNSTC officials have decided to
analyze the technical issues and repair and service all the buses once before
launching for public usage.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan