Passengers faced huge troubles, after a newly launched bus had got into issues, and halted midway in Tiruvarur. The Tamilnadu transport corporation had launched many new government buses throughout the state in an attempt to accommodate more passengers offering them cost-effective rides.
These new bus services were inaugurated by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy on July 2, and in the event, 515 new luxury bus services were launched. In a first for the Tamilnadu transport corporation, buses were launched with Air conditioning, Restrooms, CCTV, GPS, Bed facilities, and were made at an approximate expenditure of more than 314 crores. However, this service faced troubles on the very second day itself, as a bus with no conductor, had halted midway during the journey between Nagercoil - Tirunelveli. The bus had repairs and had halted in Ozhuginacheri. Following chaos and confusion and wait for several hours, the angry and annoyed passengers were shifted to another bus and sent.
In a similar case, another bus which
had started from Thiuthuraipoondi to Chennai had stopped halfway at Tiruvarur's
Kodoor village, causing great troubles for the passengers. Due to new bus
service facing issues one after the other, the TNSTC officials have decided to
analyze the technical issues and repair and service all the buses once before
launching for public usage.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam