According to sources WhatsApp has been at the centre of many controversies, particularly in India following reports of lynching incidents after fake messages were spread through WhatsApp. Meanwhile when the issue went beyond control, the Indian government woke up and asked WhatsApp to do something about it. Moreover as per report, messages found to be suspicious in nature will carry a warning when it is delivered giving the recipient of the message the opportunity to verify before forwarding it or taking it to be true.
Accordingly this tool is being tried now and if found effective, it will be shared with the users and moreover this warning message is marked in red to distinguish and highlight. Furthermore this will be done when WhatsApp suspects the link to be either a fake one with the objective of ‘phishing’ or it is simply spam and should be ignored.
Meanwhile in the case of WhatsApp groups also
there are changes being brought about to ensure some of the anomalies. Further the
Group Admin’s powers are also being altered either ways, giving more powers and
diluting some. Moreover there is the feature where if you received a WhatsApp
message, you can find out if it was sent by the sender or forwarded from
someone else and there will be a ‘Forwarded’ label on it.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!