According to sources WhatsApp has been at the centre of many controversies, particularly in India following reports of lynching incidents after fake messages were spread through WhatsApp. Meanwhile when the issue went beyond control, the Indian government woke up and asked WhatsApp to do something about it. Moreover as per report, messages found to be suspicious in nature will carry a warning when it is delivered giving the recipient of the message the opportunity to verify before forwarding it or taking it to be true.
Accordingly this tool is being tried now and if found effective, it will be shared with the users and moreover this warning message is marked in red to distinguish and highlight. Furthermore this will be done when WhatsApp suspects the link to be either a fake one with the objective of ‘phishing’ or it is simply spam and should be ignored.
Meanwhile in the case of WhatsApp groups also
there are changes being brought about to ensure some of the anomalies. Further the
Group Admin’s powers are also being altered either ways, giving more powers and
diluting some. Moreover there is the feature where if you received a WhatsApp
message, you can find out if it was sent by the sender or forwarded from
someone else and there will be a ‘Forwarded’ label on it.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?