Sources from Chennai added that Madras High Court has ordered the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to award 196 grace marks for the students who had attempted National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 in Tamil since 49 questions in the Tamil question paper had been mistranslated. Recently the court has also ordered CBSE to release a revised rank list based on this order within two weeks.
Accordingly this order was issued based on a petition filed by TK Rangarajan, a CPI (M) Rajya Sabha MP. Meanwhile after the judgment came in, the MP told TNM that students who are aggrieved by NEET’s mistranslation had been vindicated. Rangarajan said “The court has asked for 4 grace marks to be given per mistranslated question which is 196 marks for 49 questions and as he is an MP, members of the Students Federation of India and many others had approached him and so he decided to go to court”.
Furthermore the MP added that it is now up to the
TN government and CBSE to decide whether the admission process will be
suspended and the counseling will be held once again. Moreover a bench of
Justices CT Selvam and AM Basheer Ahamed had on July 6 pulled up the CBSE for
releasing the results despite knowing about the PIL. Further after hitting out
at CBSE, the bench stated that the Board was acting autocratic when
it came to errors in the Tamil version of NEET.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver