Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said in a tweet, days after major pharmaceutical companies raised prices of some drugs and slammed Pfizer and other pharma companies for raising prices of drugs and said that they should be ashamed of it. He said “Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason”.
Trump added “The Pharma companies are merely taking advantage of the poor and others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere”. Meanwhile Trump warned that his administration would respond to such an unjustified increase in drug prices. Earlier on July 1, Pfizer increased the prices of over 40 drugs including Viagra and moreover Pfizer was followed by other pharma companies.
Pfizer said “Our portfolio includes more than 400
medicines and vaccines; we are modifying prices for approximately 10% of these,
including some instances where we're decreasing the price”. Furthermore as per
report the list prices don't reflect what most patients or insurance companies
pay due to rebates to payers and others in the supply chain.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind