Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said in a tweet, days after major pharmaceutical companies raised prices of some drugs and slammed Pfizer and other pharma companies for raising prices of drugs and said that they should be ashamed of it. He said “Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason”.
Trump added “The Pharma companies are merely taking advantage of the poor and others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere”. Meanwhile Trump warned that his administration would respond to such an unjustified increase in drug prices. Earlier on July 1, Pfizer increased the prices of over 40 drugs including Viagra and moreover Pfizer was followed by other pharma companies.
Pfizer said “Our portfolio includes more than 400
medicines and vaccines; we are modifying prices for approximately 10% of these,
including some instances where we're decreasing the price”. Furthermore as per
report the list prices don't reflect what most patients or insurance companies
pay due to rebates to payers and others in the supply chain.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall