The rescue operation of 12 Thai boys stuck in a cave was welcomed by Football governing body FIFA, but they declared that the boys are very weak to attend FIFA World Cup final to be held in Moscow on Sunday. The last batch of four boys was saved by elite foreign divers and Thailand navy seals after a painful struggle that lasted 18 days, receiving prayers from all-over the world.
Gianni Infantino, the boss of FIFA, after the rescue of the boys had invited their team Wild Boars, as FIFA guests for the final match. However, as the latest update, FIFA has received news that the boys are not currently in a condition to come to Moscow, due to health reasons.
FIFA's spokesperson has said that FIFA's concern was always the health of people who were a part of the rescue mission, and the boys will be invited for another grand FIFA event as an opportunity, and share their celebration. The Thai kid footballers, aged between 11 to 16, were caught deep underground when they had been to explore a cave accompanied by their coach, a 25 years old, post their training completion on June 23.
FIFA also gave out its heartfelt condolences to the family of the brave Thai Navy SEAL who passed away during the rescue operation as he ran out of oxygen, sacrificing his life and saving the kids.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post