Johannesburg sources made a statement that official said one person has died and at least 20 others sustained injuries when a plane crashed near Wonderboom Airport in Pretoria, South Africa. He said "Our medical services are currently on the scene. They have been treating the patients," Russel Meiring, a spokesperson for emergency service provider ER24. ER24 will move the treated patients to nearby hospitals”.
Meanwhile the details of the cause of the crash on Tuesday are yet to be established, but authorities confirmed that the plane hit a factory building before crashing. Accordingly the South African news outlet quoted an eyewitness saying "He just saw something dropping down from the sky, but he didn't know what it was, and the next thing he saw was an explosion and a big bang."
Media reports added the charted aircraft, Convair 340, belongs to the
Dutch airline Martinair and it crashed shortly after takeoff from Wonderboom
airport. Moreover South African Civil Aviation Authority said it will issue a
statement with further details on Wednesday.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!