Mumbai sources reported that Bollywood fame actress Sonali Bendre who acted in many popular films has been diagnosed with cancer recently. Presently she is being active on social media trying to garner strength that fans are sending through their wishes to fight the disease. Accordingly the actress said she is overwhelmed with the love and blessings she has received after revealing she is been diagnosed with cancer and highlighted how the many inspiring stories of cancer survivors has helped her remain strong and maintain positivity during such a difficult time.
Sonali Bendre said "Your stories have given me an extra dosage of strength and courage, and more importantly, the knowledge that she is not alone," reads a part of her post. Moreover Sonali Bendre also revealed that she now sports shorter hair, photos of which accompany her heart-felt post.
Furthermore Sonali Bendre also revealed that she
wants to share details of her journey with her fans to make a point to be hopeful.
Read an excerpt from her post that “Sharing her journey is also part of this
process she can only hope it reminds you that all is not lost and that someone,
somewhere understands what you're going through".
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?