According to sources as many as 130 pilgrims from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh, who were stranded at Hilsa in Nepal while returning from the Mansarovar Yatra, were rescued safely on Tuesday. Media reports stated that the devotees were safe at Simikot in Nepal and would be flying back to Nepalgunj on Wednesday and later to Delhi, depending on the weather condition.
Accordingly, the devotees undertook the pilgrimage on June 25, after arrangements made by Vasavi Film Cultural Association. Meanwhile the devotees allege that they were then left at one point as the tour operator left in a helicopter during bad weather, without making any proper arrangements. Furthermore they also alleged that the operator promised to send the helicopter back, but he did not and they managed to complete the yatra, but got stranded again at Hilsa during their return.
Moreover the devotees who were having trouble
getting food, contacted Guntur west MLA M Venugopala Reddy, who began
coordinating with officials and making arrangements for their safe return. As
per report the incident was also brought to the notice of Chief Minister N
Chandrababu Naidu, who directed the district administration to take all
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day