According to sources as many as 130 pilgrims from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh, who were stranded at Hilsa in Nepal while returning from the Mansarovar Yatra, were rescued safely on Tuesday. Media reports stated that the devotees were safe at Simikot in Nepal and would be flying back to Nepalgunj on Wednesday and later to Delhi, depending on the weather condition.
Accordingly, the devotees undertook the pilgrimage on June 25, after arrangements made by Vasavi Film Cultural Association. Meanwhile the devotees allege that they were then left at one point as the tour operator left in a helicopter during bad weather, without making any proper arrangements. Furthermore they also alleged that the operator promised to send the helicopter back, but he did not and they managed to complete the yatra, but got stranded again at Hilsa during their return.
Moreover the devotees who were having trouble
getting food, contacted Guntur west MLA M Venugopala Reddy, who began
coordinating with officials and making arrangements for their safe return. As
per report the incident was also brought to the notice of Chief Minister N
Chandrababu Naidu, who directed the district administration to take all
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon