According to sources Tamilnadu climbed to the 15th spot in the Business Reforms Action Plan 2017 list released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. As per report this is a three step climb for the state which was at the 18th position in the 2016 list.
Meanwhile the list, released on Tuesday, is an indicator of the ease of doing business in India, judged on two factors Reform implementation and Business to Government feedback on the reforms claimed to be implemented by the states. Furthermore it ranks the states and Union Territories combining the scores in Reform Evidence scorecard and Feedback scorecard.
Moreover Tamilnadu has climbed up three positions
from 2016 and it still ranks way below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana which
grabbed the first and the second places. Further Tamilnadu has a score of 90.68
while the two top ranking states have scores of 98.42 and 98.33 respectively
and the government of Tamilnadu, meanwhile, is in denial of the state ranking
lower than Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in ease of doing business.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India