According to sources Tamilnadu climbed to the 15th spot in the Business Reforms Action Plan 2017 list released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. As per report this is a three step climb for the state which was at the 18th position in the 2016 list.
Meanwhile the list, released on Tuesday, is an indicator of the ease of doing business in India, judged on two factors Reform implementation and Business to Government feedback on the reforms claimed to be implemented by the states. Furthermore it ranks the states and Union Territories combining the scores in Reform Evidence scorecard and Feedback scorecard.
Moreover Tamilnadu has climbed up three positions
from 2016 and it still ranks way below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana which
grabbed the first and the second places. Further Tamilnadu has a score of 90.68
while the two top ranking states have scores of 98.42 and 98.33 respectively
and the government of Tamilnadu, meanwhile, is in denial of the state ranking
lower than Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in ease of doing business.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers