Hyderabad sources added that Hospitals in Hyderabad are reportedly asking patients and their families to pay for parking, despite the Telangana government clarifying that those providing hospital bills or outpatient receipts don’t have to pay for parking. Accordingly a Telangana government GO that came into effect on April 1, 2018, said that all commercial establishments can charge for parking beyond 30 minutes.
Media reports added hospitals are considered commercial establishments, on par with malls. Furthermore a clarification on the GO made it clear that free parking can be availed if the customer provides a proof of purchase at the establishment in the case of hospitals, by providing hospital bills or Out Patient Department receipts, but activists allege that hospitals charge anywhere between Rs 20 and Rs 50, with additional charges on an hourly basis, for those visiting the hospitals.
Moreover Vijay Gopal, an anti-corruption activist
from Hyderabad on Wednesday approached the Banjara Hills police and filed a
petition against Rainbow hospital for not following the GO. Reports added “It's
not just Rainbow, hospitals like Apollo, KIMS, CARE, none of them provide free parking.
Presently the hospitals are charging not just those visiting the patients
admitted to the hospitals, but also the patients who are visiting the hospital.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA