San Francisco sources reported that Google owned YouTube on Tuesday reportedly began rolling out its "incognito mode" to a wider set of users that will keep the users' search and watched videos history from being recorded. Meanwhile on activating the optional "incognito mode", users would be able to access home feeds and trending content.
Android Headlines reported "Although, to add a video on playlist, users would have to briefly turn the feature off, save and go back to the new mode”. Moreover the "Turn on Incognito" button would be visible at the bottom of the account page and users would be properly notified when they go incognito through several indicators, visible at the top-right corner and a bar at the bottom of the app, saying "You are incognito".
The report added "Once the incognito mode is
enabled, users may only access the Home and Trending feeds as although, the app
would view users as if they were signed out and they would not be able to see
any of the channels they are subscribed to". Moreover the feature comes
with an option to exit from the incognito mode manually as well and switch to
the standard viewing mode.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018