The Supreme Court has ordered Latha Rajinikanth, the wife of Superstar Rajinikanth to face trial in a fraud case of nonpayment of dues to an advertisement company. The court has ordered the proceeding of the probe, while stating that Latha will face the trial after filing of Charge sheet. Last week, Latha was called by the Supreme court for not abiding by the undertaking given to the court to pay 6.20 crores due to the company Ad Bureau, which had financed 10 crores for the animation movie Kochadaiyaan directed by Superstar's daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Earlier in February, the advocate of Latha Rajinikanth had promised the court of payment within 3 months, failing which she will be personally pulled to pay the dues. However, her team of Ilam Bharathi Subbaiah and Balaji srinivasan has so far given only Rs 10 lakhs cheques. After a petition was filed by Ad bureau, the judgment that dismissed the criminal proceedings was withdrawn.
This issue has been existing since 4
years, and when Ad Bureau was given distribution rights for TN, with 12%
guaranteed profit. As per report by Ad Bureau, of the 14.90 crores due,
8.70 crores have been received, and Latha is yet to pay the remaining 6.20
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam