In the case of the Sexual assault and murder of a seven year old girl Hasini in Chennai, the verdict given by Chengalpet court has been upheld by the Chennai high court, dismissing the petition by the convict Dhashvanth, appealing against his death sentence, making sure that he will be hanged. It was in February that the software engineer was pronounced to be hanged to death by the Chengalpet court, under POSCO act, besides he was also convicted under Sections 363, 366,354 B, 302, 201.
While he had moved to the Madras high court in March appealing against Death sentence, claiming that the investigation was not done properly, the court, after investigating with 30 witnesses, 19 evidences and 45 documents has upheld the Chengalpet court decision, besides also 46 years imprisonment. It was in 6 February 2017 that Hasini went missing from her apartment in Mugalivakkam, and the cops later arrested Dhasvanth who was in the same building. He had lured the kid using his dog, and then killed her after sexual assault; Dhasvanth's father revealed that he had received threat from Dhasvanth himself, besides also threatening to kill Hasini's younger brother.
Dhasvanth was out on bail and had
brutally murdered his own mother escaping with jewels, and split them with two
convicts James and David, his friends from Puzhal prison, only to be caught
later in Mumbai. He had also confessed of planning to kill his father, post
which his father decided not to support him anymore, and bad times started for
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post