In the case of the Sexual assault and murder of a seven year old girl Hasini in Chennai, the verdict given by Chengalpet court has been upheld by the Chennai high court, dismissing the petition by the convict Dhashvanth, appealing against his death sentence, making sure that he will be hanged. It was in February that the software engineer was pronounced to be hanged to death by the Chengalpet court, under POSCO act, besides he was also convicted under Sections 363, 366,354 B, 302, 201.
While he had moved to the Madras high court in March appealing against Death sentence, claiming that the investigation was not done properly, the court, after investigating with 30 witnesses, 19 evidences and 45 documents has upheld the Chengalpet court decision, besides also 46 years imprisonment. It was in 6 February 2017 that Hasini went missing from her apartment in Mugalivakkam, and the cops later arrested Dhasvanth who was in the same building. He had lured the kid using his dog, and then killed her after sexual assault; Dhasvanth's father revealed that he had received threat from Dhasvanth himself, besides also threatening to kill Hasini's younger brother.
Dhasvanth was out on bail and had
brutally murdered his own mother escaping with jewels, and split them with two
convicts James and David, his friends from Puzhal prison, only to be caught
later in Mumbai. He had also confessed of planning to kill his father, post
which his father decided not to support him anymore, and bad times started for
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day