Thoothukudi sources added that the Thoothukudi judicial magistrate court directed police to register a case against MDMK general secretary Vaiko along with 30 of his supporters in connection with the attack by MDMK party cadres on a young advocate on court premises. Meanwhile the inspector of Thoothukudi South police station, who is reported to have been reluctant to register the case preferred by advocate G Jegatheesram of Poopalarayapuram, Thoothukudi, on court campus on July 6.
Accordingly the incident is said to have occurred on the afternoon of July 6 when Vaiko along with his party office bearers and lawyers came to attend the hearing of a case against him. Moreover Advocate Jegatheesram along with his petition produced before the court, a compact disc allegedly containing videos of the MDMK men attacking him.
Further advocate Jegatheesram accused Vaiko, his lawyers, M A Joseph
Shenguttuvan, Jothikumar, Thoothukudi city unit secretary of MDMK,
Murugaboopathy and 27 others. Reports added South police too received a counter
complaint from the Thoothukudi city unit secretary of MDMK, Murugaboopathy
against Jegatheesram and 10 others for using abusive words against the MDMK
general secretary and his supporters.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam