Accordingly in a mid air scare, two Indigo aircraft came within 200 feet of one another while flying over Bengaluru’s airspace on July but a collision was avoided after a timely warning from the Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). Meanwhile in a statement, IndiGo said that the two aeroplanes were four miles apart and had a vertical separation of 200 feet, which is when TCAS sounded a warning.
Further according to the statement, one of the two aircraft was operating on the Coimbatore- Hyderabad route and the other one was flying on the Bengaluru Cochin route. Furthermore however, this is not the first time that IndiGo aircraft are involved in such an incident. Moreover in May, a mid-air collision involving an IndiGo aircraft operating on the Visakhapatnam- Bengaluru route and an Indian Air Force (IAF) plane was averted over Chennai skies.
Accordingly the two planes were allegedly around
300 feet apart from each other when the RA alerted the IndiGo pilots. Reports
added that TCAS is a system fitted into aircraft to alert the cockpit about the
other aircraft nearby and to serve as the last resort defense mechanism to
avert an accident.
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees