Accordingly in a mid air scare, two Indigo aircraft came within 200 feet of one another while flying over Bengaluru’s airspace on July but a collision was avoided after a timely warning from the Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). Meanwhile in a statement, IndiGo said that the two aeroplanes were four miles apart and had a vertical separation of 200 feet, which is when TCAS sounded a warning.
Further according to the statement, one of the two aircraft was operating on the Coimbatore- Hyderabad route and the other one was flying on the Bengaluru Cochin route. Furthermore however, this is not the first time that IndiGo aircraft are involved in such an incident. Moreover in May, a mid-air collision involving an IndiGo aircraft operating on the Visakhapatnam- Bengaluru route and an Indian Air Force (IAF) plane was averted over Chennai skies.
Accordingly the two planes were allegedly around
300 feet apart from each other when the RA alerted the IndiGo pilots. Reports
added that TCAS is a system fitted into aircraft to alert the cockpit about the
other aircraft nearby and to serve as the last resort defense mechanism to
avert an accident.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post