Media reports stated that former Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has written to current Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy about his reservations over the new budget proposed by the JD(S)-Congress coalition government. Meanwhile he has requested Kumaraswamy to roll back the increase in prices of petrol and diesel and retain the provision of seven kilograms of rice distributed as part of "Anna Bhagya" (free rice) scheme.
Moreover he asked Kumaraswamy to reconsider his decision of reducing the amount of rice given to each individual as part of the scheme from 7 kg to 5 kg. As per the letter "By reducing the amount of rice given by 2 kgs, we can make savings of Rs 600-700 crores at most, but he believes you can imagine the kind of difficulty this causes for the poor”.
Furthermore he further asked the CM to roll back
the hike in petrol and diesel prices, pointing out that the Congress is leading
a fight against the BJP government at the Centre over the increasing petrol and
diesel prices. Moreover the BJP in the state was quick to pounce on the cracks
appearing in the coalition government as leader of the opposition BS
Yeddyurappa took to twitter to highlight the difference of opinion within the
Congress JD(S) alliance.
Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung According to report soaps, face packs, shampoos and medicinal products made from cow urine and dung may soon be just a click away as an RSS backed centre says it is set to sell these on e-commerce major Amazon India. Meanwhile Deen Dayal Dham, a centre run by the RSS in Farah town of Mathura
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!