BJP President Amit Shah's speech during his latest visit to Tamilnadu that TN is the most corrupted state, has evoked a huge controversy. Amit Shah had been to Tamilnadu on party strategy discussion meeting. He said that corruption is on an all time high in Tamilnadu, and that BJP will soon form an alliance with a non corrupt party in TN.
He also added that the decision on alliance will be taken during the months of September and October, following which TN will get BJP rule, said Amit. Already, the TN government has been branded as mere puppets in the hands of the central government of BJP, with most calling it a BJP Benami government. While TN government never opposes anything that BJP does, when criticism arises, they just say that working in sync with BJP could only get welfare schemes for TN. Though minister Jayakumar has said that Amit Shah would not have spoken bad of TN and it was H Raja who would have translated it wrong, the TN Ministers are literally shaken.
With the Go back Amit Shah Tag becoming a trending one, and with more corruption cases on ministers, it has been revealed that the central government is planning to dissolve the TN Government, and also plans to make O Panneerselvam as the CM, removing Edappadi Palanisamy from the role.
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week