BJP President Amit Shah's speech during his latest visit to Tamilnadu that TN is the most corrupted state, has evoked a huge controversy. Amit Shah had been to Tamilnadu on party strategy discussion meeting. He said that corruption is on an all time high in Tamilnadu, and that BJP will soon form an alliance with a non corrupt party in TN.
He also added that the decision on alliance will be taken during the months of September and October, following which TN will get BJP rule, said Amit. Already, the TN government has been branded as mere puppets in the hands of the central government of BJP, with most calling it a BJP Benami government. While TN government never opposes anything that BJP does, when criticism arises, they just say that working in sync with BJP could only get welfare schemes for TN. Though minister Jayakumar has said that Amit Shah would not have spoken bad of TN and it was H Raja who would have translated it wrong, the TN Ministers are literally shaken.
With the Go back Amit Shah Tag becoming a trending one, and with more corruption cases on ministers, it has been revealed that the central government is planning to dissolve the TN Government, and also plans to make O Panneerselvam as the CM, removing Edappadi Palanisamy from the role.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open