Chennai sources added that Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) chief Kamal Hassan hoisted the party flag at the MNM party office in Alwarpet, Chennai and announced the names of the office bearers of the party on Thursday. Meanwhile this is the first time the party flag is being hoisted after MNM was registered with the Election Commission. Moreover the actor turned politician announced Ku Gnana Sambandham as the Vice President of the party, Arunachalam as the Secretary and Suresh as the Treasurer of the party.
Furthermore after dissolving the core committee that was formed on an ad-hoc basis before the registration of the party with the ECI, Kamal Hassan said that the core committee members would henceforth be a part of the Executive committee of MNM.
Further it is important to recognize, highlight and
encourage those individuals who contributed immensely as core committee members
for the development and growth of the party. According to report the following
members who played an active role in the core committee shall continue to
direct the party as its Executive committee members henceforth actor Sri Priya,
Kameela Nazar, retired IPS officer SG Mourya, CK Kumaravel, S Moorthy, R
Rangarajan, Souri Rajan, R Thangavel and writer Bharathi Krishnakumar.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak