Hyderabad sources reported that IT and Mines Minister KT Rama Rao said that state government would soon have an integrated surveillance system to monitor mining activities. Meanwhile he said that the system would bring total transparency and would be using drones to monitor a mining site.
As per report the minister unveiled the mining department's website on Wednesday and said the new portal would facilitate online applications for approvals. Moreover as per report it would also have information about the places with mineral deposits. Furthermore he said geo-mapping and digitization would enable the department to identify the exact area of mining and the vehicles that are transporting minerals can be tracked using GPS and RFID, he observed.
Accordingly later at a review meeting at the Secretariat, KTR along with
irrigation minister T Harish Rao had directed sugar factories to pay due to the
farmers immediately. Further both the ministers reviewed the situation of
sugarcane farmers based in Siddipet, Medak, Sangareddy and Zaheerabad.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!