PMK leader Ramadoss has revealed that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, PMK won’t be forming an alliance with BJP. He also went on to add that PMK is ready to form an alliance with Congress. During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, PMK was a part of the National Democratic Alliance, and in Dharmapuri, Anbumai Ramadoss, and in Kanyakumari, Pon Radhakrishnan had won the elections and became MPs.
Another important part of this alliance, Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK did not win any seats in the election. In such a scenario, there were numerous speculations on the alliance formation plans for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and now with this open revelation, Ramadoss has placed a full stop for all the rumors.
He has given 0 marks out of 100 for
the 4 year long BJP rule under Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the center,
adding that since the BJP is advocating religious fanaticism and violence, they
will not join an alliance with them. On the other end, BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan
has said that there was no necessity for BJP to join with PMK.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees