PMK leader Ramadoss has revealed that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, PMK won’t be forming an alliance with BJP. He also went on to add that PMK is ready to form an alliance with Congress. During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, PMK was a part of the National Democratic Alliance, and in Dharmapuri, Anbumai Ramadoss, and in Kanyakumari, Pon Radhakrishnan had won the elections and became MPs.
Another important part of this alliance, Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK did not win any seats in the election. In such a scenario, there were numerous speculations on the alliance formation plans for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and now with this open revelation, Ramadoss has placed a full stop for all the rumors.
He has given 0 marks out of 100 for
the 4 year long BJP rule under Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the center,
adding that since the BJP is advocating religious fanaticism and violence, they
will not join an alliance with them. On the other end, BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan
has said that there was no necessity for BJP to join with PMK.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party