Makkal Needhi Maiam President and legendary actor Kamal Hassan has said that he has come into politics not to abolish blind faith and only to abolish corruption. Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had met the press at Chennai International airport. During the press interaction, the press people had questioned Kamal regarding Tamilisai Soundararajan's recent remark on him.
She had said that his rationalist mask was ripped apart as he had hoisted his party flag at his Alwarpettai office on a no moon day, indicating his beliefs. Kamal replied that, "there are so many people in India, belonging to different religions, and even my Shruti is not a rationalist.
I have not come to abolish blind
faith of people, but have come only to eradicate corruption, and I need people
support to achieve this. I don't know of Amavasai (No moon day) but I can say
Tamilisai is not qualified enough to express views on me".
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack