As per report heavy rain continued to lash coastal Andhra Pradesh even as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) put out a two day alert. Accordingly the IMD said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over North Bay of Bengal in the next 24 hours even as a trough on sea level was running from Odisha to south Tamilnadu, along coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Reports stated that heavy to very heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur," the IMD said in its warning. Moreover the IMD said that light to moderate rain or thunder showers were very likely to occur at a few places in Rayalaseema, which includes the districts of Kurnool, Kadapa, Anantapur and Chittoor. Further the Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) based in Visakhapatnam also advised fishermen from Andhra, not to venture out into the sea, citing fast winds and rough waves.
Moreover the Indian National Centre for Ocean
Information Services and Indian Ocean Forecast System (INDOFOS) has also issued
a warning for the state. It said "High waves in the range of 3 to 3.5
meters are forecasted during 5:30 pm on July 12 to 11:30 pm on July 14 along
the coast of Andhra Pradesh from Dugarajapatnam to Baruva and the fishermen are
advised not to be venture into the sea”.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!