As per report heavy rain continued to lash coastal Andhra Pradesh even as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) put out a two day alert. Accordingly the IMD said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over North Bay of Bengal in the next 24 hours even as a trough on sea level was running from Odisha to south Tamilnadu, along coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Reports stated that heavy to very heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur," the IMD said in its warning. Moreover the IMD said that light to moderate rain or thunder showers were very likely to occur at a few places in Rayalaseema, which includes the districts of Kurnool, Kadapa, Anantapur and Chittoor. Further the Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) based in Visakhapatnam also advised fishermen from Andhra, not to venture out into the sea, citing fast winds and rough waves.
Moreover the Indian National Centre for Ocean
Information Services and Indian Ocean Forecast System (INDOFOS) has also issued
a warning for the state. It said "High waves in the range of 3 to 3.5
meters are forecasted during 5:30 pm on July 12 to 11:30 pm on July 14 along
the coast of Andhra Pradesh from Dugarajapatnam to Baruva and the fishermen are
advised not to be venture into the sea”.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes